I am professor of agricultural economics and policy in the Department of Agricultural Economics, Technical University of Madrid.
I specialize in agro-economic modelling. My research interests include:
- Quantitative analysis of agricultural, trade and environmental policies.
- Agricultural sustainability. Integrated impact assessment of agricultural and environmental policies.
- Food-water-energy linkages in a context of global change.
- Methodological development of agro-economic models.
- Here you find a Short CV
- Many of my publications can be found at
Contact details:Dpto. Economía Agraria
E.T.S. Ingeniería Agronómica, Alimentaria y de Biosistemas
Avda.Complutense 3 – 28040 Madrid (Spain)
E-mail: maria.blanco at upm.es