- «SIM4NEXUS, Sustainable Integrated Management FOR the NEXUS of water-land-food-energy-climate for a resource-efficient Europe» (2016-2020). EU H2020 project.
SIM4NEXUS will develop innovative methodologies to facilitate the design of policies and bridge knowledge and technology gaps in the field of the water-land-food-energy-climate Nexus under climate change conditions.
- «SYNERCAP, Synergies between agricultural and environmental policies for the sustainability of Mediterranean farming systems» (2016-2019). Project funded by the Spanish National Plan for R+D+i.
SYNERCAP integrates socio-economic and agro-environmental analysis with the aim of identifying sustainability strategies and advising the design of coordinated policies to improve the sustainability of Mediterranean farming systems.
- «TRUSTEE, Towards RUral Synergies and Trade-offs between Economic development and Ecosystem services» (2013-2016). EU FP7 project.
Research collaboration between sixteen European partners from universities, science academies and research institutions aimed at understanding the complex relationships between economic development, land use and ecosystem services in rural areas at different spatial scales.
- «ULYSSES, Understanding and coping with food markets voLatilitY towards more Stable World and EU food SystEmS» (2012-2015). EU FP7 project.
ULYSSES aimes at analysing agricultural markets and to evaluate the impacts of markets’ volatility in the food supply chain in the EU and in developing countries.
- «CAPRI-Water, Development of a water module into the CAPRI modelling system» (2011-2015). Funded by the European Commission Joint Research Centre.
CAPRI-Water extends the CAPRI model with a Water module to complement its existing environmental indicators and agri-environmental modelling capabilities. This modelling framework enables the joint assessment of agricultural and water policies.